New Roof Installation
Cook Bros. Roofing was started by John and Ralph Cook, owners of Cook Bros. Construction, so installation of a brand new roof is right up our alley. Plus, there are lots of fringe benefits to working with Cook Bros.. Roofing that you might like to know about.
Call Cook Bros. to Install Your New Roof. We’ll Make it Hassle-Free By:
- Coordinating a 1-Call Insurance Claim, wherein you make 1 call to your insurance company and we handle the rest
- Streamlining and maximizing your insurance claim by using Best-Practices such as the use of Xactimate estimating software and damage-proving roof samples
- Showing up to the job/inquiry on-time
- Sending you a Photo I.D. of the Roof Inspector/Project Manager assigned to your home
- Providing a Hassle-Free 3 Year Workmanship Warranty
- Furnishing all shingles at a Below-Retail Cost
- Purchasing a Builder’s Risk insurance policy at no cost to the homeowner
- Carrying a full contractor’s license with the State of Tennessee
- Covering any shrubbery or windows to prevent damage as needed.
- Executing a final sweep-up on every job site to help keep your home and yard clean and clear from shingles, nails and other debris
- Refusing to engage in bad industry practices such as poor patch jobs or roof-overs which appear to save you money, but actually put your home at greater risk of damage
Before you call ANYONE about installing your new roof, check out our Guide to Choosing a Roofing Contractor. Then call Cook Bros. Roofing.
We provide quality, no-hassle installation for new roofs.
We are certified installers of Tamko, CertainTeed and Owens Corning products.